Sundays - Handstands Open Gym (Ages 12+) // 03:30PM - 04:30PM
Mondays - Teen & Adult Open Gym (Ages 12+) // 08:00PM - 10:00PM
Tuesday - Handstand Practice (Ages 12+) // 05:00PM - 06:15PM
Thursdays - Handstand Practice (Ages 12+) // 05:00PM - 06:15PM
Thursdays - Teen & Adult Open Gym (Ages 12+) // 08:00PM - 10:00PM
Fridays - Mixed Ages Open Gym (Ages 6+) // 06:30PM - 08:30PM
Saturdays - Youth Open Gym (Ages 6 - 11) // 02:00PM - 04:00PM
Saturdays - Teen & Adult Open Gym (Ages 12+) // 04:00PM - 06:00PM
Open Gym Policies
Open gym is a friendly, positive, respectful, open environment for all participants. We offer open gym to those that want to explore and review their respective skills.
- Scheduled classes get right of way.
- Open gym is for reviewing skills, not attempting new skills!
- Our open gym staff are present to supervise, not teach. We offer classes and private lessons if you’d like to learn new skills through safe instructions and progressions.
- Watch out for others. There are several participants that are practicing around you.
- During open gym, no jumping, flipping, or dismounting from the stage unless approved by staff. Tricking and tumbling have the right of way with use of the spring floor.
- Soft obstacles on the spring floor only! This is to prolong the longevity of the spring floor. Soft obstacles must be placed back to their original spot.
- Do not drag mats on the stage. Please pick them up and place them accordingly to prolong their use. Ask for assistance if needed. Mats must be placed back to their original spot.
- Do not drag obstacles. Please pick them up and place them accordingly to prolong their use. Ask for assistance if needed. Obstacles must be placed back to their original spot.
- Foam blocks belong in the foam pit.
- Do not use equipment you do not know how to use. We want to ensure your safety!
- Weightlifting equipment is for weightlifting of participants ages 16 or older. Weights must always be re-racked, bars deloaded. What would Arnold do?
- Upon an approved request for change in music, ten pull-ups must be done. Music must be clean (Without profanity).
- Stay off of ALL drywall. Drywall is not meant to be used as an obstacle.
- Stay off of bathroom walls. We want to ensure the privacy of our guests.
- Stay off of the yellow tower. We want to ensure your safety.
- Clothes must be kept on. It’s not that hot.
- No food and drinks past the parent / guest area. You’ll sprinkle crumbs and drop your drink everywhere. We do not appreciate cleaning any additional messes.
- No tagging games for the safety of all participants in open gym.
- No electronics are permitted in the open gym area.
If there are any questions regarding open gym, feel free to ask a staff member.